Sunday, January 20, 2008

I guess we're home now.

We got on a plane at 6p.m. on Sunday the 20th and touched down in the SLC at 6:20 p.m. And thats with a 5 hour lay over in San Fran. How do we do it, you ask; it's a lil' trick the Japanese taught me. The Japanese word for it is "tie me trabble", which loosely translates to: time travel. It's just one of those things you can do or you can't. You know like everything else.
I have now been awake for 31 hours and am not so sleepy because it feels like 3 in the afternoon.
Did I mention I also learned to see into the future? For instance, I can see me having a crap day at work tomarrow because of jet-lag.
You may be asking yourself, "Self, is there anything Sky didn't learn in Japan?" But whatever answer Self gives you, don't listen, thats guys slow.

No comments: